Thursday, February 10, 2011

DELL #2

During the first few days..... We were all really VERY free due to Quarter-End.




CNY mini celebration in some random meeting room. Where you get to pick an angpao worth rm10 / rm5 / rm2.
LOL. not much i know.. Depends on your luck! :)


So, like i said earlier, it was during their Quarter-end week, as usual every quarter they'll organise this dinner as a mini 'celebration'? or something. I was lucky enough to join them during this week so I get to involved in it too. It was held in Evergreen Hotel for this Quarter.
We left as early as 3pm, I followed my colleague to set back her hair in some saloon in Queens then off we go to Gurney. She wanted to do some manicure there but it was all fully booked. As the dinner only starts at 7pm so we went Winter Warmers and had some late tea time there.
Pixies time. :)


FYI, she's just a year older than I am, worked about less than a year and get promoted half year ago. Approximately that. =x Very smart and calliber.

Me, Eelyn, Emily. She speaks chinese very well, FYI.



Fooling in Winter Warmers. They asked me to sit nearer to the camera so that their head size get to balance with mine. How epic.


He's also one of my colleague. :) very 'chin-chai' type. I looked fat here, no, I am. :P my apologies.


From left, their ex-colleague. When I entered and she already left to other department. :)

Well, till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment