Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine '11



Yep yep.

Its 14th of Feb again with a blink of eye! Did all of ya remember that this freaking day happened to be our 1st day of CNY last year? tee-hees!
Well, for this year I stayed at home after came back from working. Friends asked me out on different occasions, but Im just too lazy or maybe emo? to go. *sorry.
Anyway to those couples who can celebrate it together, I wish ya'll a very happy endless ending! Meanwhile to those who are stil waiting for their ideal ones to come, keep it up! Enjoy life at the moment!


Just to share, I've got this in ma office today this morning.


<3




On the other hand, I LOVE PORKY ops , its POCKY.
hehe. I found this in ma office too! Some ciplak rocky and it tastes alike rocky too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment