Monday, May 30, 2011

Dell #4

Before I go any further regarding today's title, Im gona touch slightly on what happened just now. At approximately 8 plus in the evening earlier, there was a traumatic accident happened right in front of my house!

There was this mat rempit guy, ( who does not own a license yet) tried to drive his dad's car and while he was reversing the car, I guess he stepped on the pedal too hard or something, then the car fled behind REAL FAST, trust me. And eventually bang at my neighbour's carss. Their 2 cars were parked in their pouch, like vertically. You know, just imagine how strong the impact was and how fast he drove! And even their house bricks / wall was slight scratched. JUST CALCULATE THE FORCE YOURSELF.
I was alarmed by the loud sound. At first I thought someone banged over someone and that someone is dead or anything. FML. It might happen you know. IF you were really so suey siao, walking and then he reversed so hard, you might become a sardine within a split second! What make us feel unfair was, the mum had agreed on making a FALSE REPORT by claiming that she was the one who drove the car. WTF? Everyone hates them. In the sense that they're real notorious. Some even seen them ( him, the driver and his bro ) climbed out from their window and walk on the roof top. Like seriously, what do you expect from a mat-rempit species. Im not trying to be racist or anything here, but if I were the parents I would feel so ashame! After the incident occured I heard the dad saying 'tu la.. sudah jadi apa boleh buat'
Apa boleh buat? Pergi report anak you la! Duh.

Okok Mel please stop now. By ranting so much on that makes me piss.
On the other hand, I had this for my lunch. Some tea-break they have occasionally.



With a blink of eye, I've been working in Dell for quite some time. And, in about 2 weeks time it would be my last day working in there for now. It took loads of courage for me to make this decision. Being the money-desperado, me, it feels so reluctant to chop off this source of income. :( Im not born in a wealthy family, thus I know how hard it is to live with no money. Much aptly being said money is not everything, but when you happen to live with no money, then you know how important is that, MONEY. #kaching. $.$ anyway, please dont judge anything on me that Im that kind of girl, the materialistic one, only sees notes and not people. NO. Im not that kind yet. Thankyou. Since money can make my family feels happy in the sense that we wont have to scratch our heads on our tight financial, thats why i feel money is important, and I like it!
At the same time, I dont feel like wasting my time as a teen to work, work and work. I gota do something better, at least for something that I like and enjoy doing them. Hopefully there's no ranting on my boring routine after i quit working yep! =P

So thats it, my declaration on my resign post. ngeehe, to be exact its on the 10th. Come and date me on the 11th! XD

Alright, alright.
On top of that, what's this content about? I feel so blind looking at chinese articles. I read the description on facebook earlier and it stated that - " NO MORE CHATIME " o.o?

How true is this? :(


Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment