Thursday, June 2, 2011

Swiss Chocolate


Nomss, nomms.
That was a real crunchy and appetizing chocolate! No idea bought from where, cause Im not the one who bought it. Someone gave it to someone and I ate few of them. Ngeks.
Anyone has any idea what chocolate is this?

Mehs. Btw, Penang International Chocolate Fair 2011 is finally here! Starting from tomorrow which is going to be held at Penang International Sport Arena (PISA). Im sure those of you, the choco-lovers are eagerly waiting for this day to come. Not to forget to drink more and more water since chocolates are so heaty, at the same time thanks to our weather.

I only consumed 'a few' *ahems* popcorns earlier and now Im suffering from sore throat. FML. But I dont care! I wana be a part of that event too. :-( Anyone planning to go, I dont mind following you!! Altho im not really a big fan of chocolates. Tee-hee. P/s : Am referring to you, keii.

Btw, are all the chocolates going to be free of charge?? Lololololol.

1 comment:

  1. Noted! ;P but don't think I'm going ler. Sore throat should stop consume choc okay! LOL.

    ReplyDelete