Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mummy's Day

hey guys!
Since Mother's Day is around the corner, so I just thought of making this post as a Mummy's Day post! Frankly speaking, I dont really know the exact day of Mom's day, Dad's day and whatsoever day actually.
Okay so did all of ya bought anything or specially make anything for your mum? Well well, the blogger here for the very first time actually bought something for her mum on this very special day. ;) I really ran out of idea at first, then after googling for awhile, *pooff* , i reached upon an idea. Teehee. xD
What I bought for mum? Lol. I bought this for her *points below*


Yomeishu, herbal liqueur.

That's my mum! ;) I added a few hearts to show how much love it is in there, :P


She was really happy and surprise indeed that I bought that for her. Anyway, to take a chance here to wish every single mum living in this entire whole wide world, a very Happy Mother's day. To be a Mum, its definitely not an easy onus. Appreciate your family members before its too late!


Last but not least, before I end this post, I randomly selected a few pictures to be shared in here.


The heroin in my house.

Taken years back. A year or two.

Recently. The baby and mum! <3

Mum and bro, last year.


Oh well, that basically summarised the whole thing in this post. Ttfn! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment