Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jimmy Choo

"Dato Jimmy Choo is a Malaysian fashion designer based in London, UK. He is best known for founding Jimmy Choo Ltd that became known for its hand-made woman's shoes. Jimmy Choo was born in Penang, Malaysia into a family of shoemakers. He made his first shoe when he was 11 years old!
Choo's son is IT entrepreneur, Danny Choo. "

I wonder how old is Danny Choo and if he's married or not? hehe. *___*
Ok, that statement above was basically just mere copied from what I found in Wikipedia.

Whats important is.. I couldnt resist my eyes on his shoes! I definitely lovessss looking / staring / admiring at shoes, especially. And I assume that every girl does! Wearing all those superb high heels with a shade and a superb chio face expression. HAHAHAHA. *Flips hair*

Ok, sorry back to topic.

Why must all awesome and pretty stuff costs us a bomb? #Dash underscore dash. Lets dream at least for once........

If I were a billionaire, I'll definately go for shoes! Either heels, flats, sneakers or whatsoever it is! I dont care. Make a collection of them, despite to wear it or not, or just to preview, who cares since Im a billionaire at the first place?

*poffs, back to reality* T____T

Lets have a look at per below pictures.


Btw, how to wear them since most of it are 100mm and above? To wear a fabulous looking heels, you got to sacrifice man, definitely you have to. For now, lets set them as a ' just-for-display ' first.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment