Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Review

Aloha readers!

As what had stated in the title, this is definately a short review on what happened on last week, or maybe last two weeks? 0__0

Received a text from the cousin to go loiter around the night market on Monday. I wasnt aware of my handphone and ended up replying her late. So, since we were already late, the stalls were probably closing soon, thus plan changed to a 'yam cha' session instead of pasar malam.
Chilled for awhile at McD, the best spot ever to crap and waste time especially during late night. OverTime is just located beside McD we could probably end up there, someeedayy. RIGHT?
xD

So that was Monday.
On the God-knows-which-day, they rocked my world again! The super hero, Alice drove all the way to Penang with the lovely cousin just to meet me up! ( hah, okay this is a little exaggerate, wasnt really "just-to-meet-me-up-kind" , I guess. )
But, who cares. They drove all the way to island by a malfunctioned air-conditioner car and waited me to finished my work. Aww, thanks for the ride babes.

Heard that there was a massive jam somewhere around the round-about, ( which I dont know where ) and they were sweating all their way up from Gurney to Dell ! *applause applause*

P/s : The pictures below are stolen from the cousin's page. Credits to her. :$

Introducing the superb chio driver. Observe the scorching hot Sun!

Makan time, which is posing time! XD


Alice.


Keii.


Me!

Observe on the spoon posture. We've got nice sequence. Ngeks! =D

Alright, so that was about the girls' outing.

While on the Thur night, Aemus invited me and his high school's friends to his brand new house for a BBQ party! Came back home from work, straight away off to his house which was located pretty near to my old house! It was pretty success that we enjoyed ourselves, I guess? Planned to go home early after the party since I havent pack anything for my KL trip last weekend, but plan failed. Watched them played some games, street fighter if Im not wrong till pretty late. End up, sleeping late and felt so dreadful the next day.

No pictures were taken on that day. Noone is interested to see too, I presume it. =X

Thats it for now. I feel like puking now in the middle of the night. Shall sleep real soon and continue with my trip the next round.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment