Saturday, July 23, 2011

HSBM KK day

Just got back from HSBM kk day not long ago.
It was a last minute decision. To be honest I dont feel like going back there, not to say i miss the food there so much. =__=
Waited for Aemus to come my house, around 11 that he finally reached. By the time I got there Janlyn and Huiling already went back with the bfs. :-( I know this from Eddie Ooi, whom waited for us at the main gate there. lol....

Nothing much, just chill around with the classmates and stole some food from juniors. lol. Takkan you wana buy rm10 coupon right? Its already around 11+ am. mehs. And and and....
Something disgraceful happened before I go down the hill. Thanks to someone. Ugh.. Not going to mention in here. =X

Anyway,
Can you seee the love ??

Taken by Keii. :-)

Till then, Happy Saturday and I shall continue my sleeping beauty now!
And welcome Sunday!


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment