Friday, July 22, 2011

University of Malaya

Just to clarify things,

I got one of my choice out from my 8 choices which means I'll be studying in UM for the following 4 years.



Received their offer letter few days back.
Happy? or Sad?

If I were to say I feel depress now, some of you ( those who got offer out from their choices / those who didnt get offer at all ) might come and screw and throw rotten mandarin oranges at me. Ok so I shall say its a mixed feelings.
I feel blessed and blissful for granted what I want but I feel sad that I'll be leaving my family behind for 4 years.

I've been flashing back all the scene when I waved goodbyes to my mum back then in Matriks time. FML i know. I know I did regretted somehow for coming back here to take Form6 and now Im under depression thinking of Matriks life? Yeahh, I deserve punishment. Throw me oranges please. -____-

But I know this time wouldn't be as bad as 2 years back. I know!
I'll do my best in my future 4 years' time. Thanks to him for giving me those extra 'fire' to get myself involved in Building Environment's field ( Architectural ) , I didnt apply any Engineering courses btw. Yeah, so thats it. Thanks to you, much. :)
In the meantime, stress 99 for busying all those application's stuff. Money money fees fees register register apply apply. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But need to thanks to 'someone' for fetching me around creating acc and stuff. ;) Oh thanks!


Alright, dinner time! XD

1 comment:

  1. all the same, there's much to be grateful about no? =) congrats!

    ReplyDelete