Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mixed days

Good day everyone!
Since the cousin did blogged about everything already, I shouldn't miss out this fun fun FUN too right? Basically MOST of the pictures below were stolen from her place.
Hee hee.

Since Im always bored, yes like always, so I bug her a lot. XD On the dont-know-which day, when I was nearly half dead starving, Keii has actually agreed on bringing me to for makan! I was shocked too honestly cause it was Saturday, and Saturday means what? Phak thor day right ??! no?
Anyway, we had our late lunch at Bloggers Cafe. ( To be exact, I )

See, the couples. Woops.


And me, with Keii's sis, Huey. ;)


I was seriously starving and was imagining and hoping for the food to be like the best food ever. Unfortunately, it turned out pretty disappointing. Or is it my taste buds have upgraded? -___- I guess no, cause the cousin, who's so not-that-fussy as I do even complained on her dish. So mehs. Lets see.

See how the cousin snapped her " FISH n CHIP". So not appetizing. The waiter actually did came over our table and ask for our opinion but the cousin was too kind to complain. :P According to her, the fish tasted like has been fried over and over again, which means extremely oily. Mehs.


And see mine. The sauce tasted so mehs. Maybe not my type, sorry for complaining too much. Eeekks. =X


And guess where's our next stop?
FRESH !

My first time visit and kindly please dont laugh at me. We were unsure which to order so basically we just innie-minnie-myniee-mo and taa-dah ! I thought ordering the more expensive ones would be better ( if not why would they even set the price higher? ), YET. Unfortunately again, I was the most unlucky one. Keii DID LAUGHED AT ME. boohh :-(

Sour faces. LOLOLOL.


..............................................................................................................................................

Ok guys, I know I SHOULD STOP complaining by now, if not this whole entire post will be merely a complaining post. Woo.

Lets move on to other day, which was yesterday. ;-)

The cousins came over my place again ! Before heading to Megamall, they played a while with my BB girl. Tee -Hee. View her blog if you want to read how she complemented my BB girl. :-P



I was quite happy for that I finally bought the thing that I wanted to buy long ago. At the same time, feeling heartache to bid goodbyes to my notes.

Ok nvm, since Beelian is also ALWAYS bored staying at home, she came and tagged along. Jalan-jalan, tengok-tengok and all then its makan time again ! I thought of eating Ma La Pan Mian, the food which I love the most during the days when I worked in Body Glove. I miss it, and of course I truly miss the moment working there. Flashing back all the memories back then could make me laugh and cry at the same time now. :-)

Its okay, in life we should look forward and time waits for no men. Its impossible to wish to stay at that moment forever right? Then there would be no improvement spaces in our life and we will forever maintain at that same particular level while watching others waving goodbye and improves to their next stage. -___-

Sorry, was touching on the dinner part right? Mala Pan Mian was closed yesterday so we changed our plan to dine at Little Chef instead.






Looks yummy? If yes, better dont get fooled ! :-D



...........................................................................................................................................

Oh well, as for today, I've been a very good girl / daughter. ^^
Like finally, I actually cleaned my messy room and it looks so fresh with nice fragrance now ! And I think I'll clean my wardrobe tomorrow. ;-)

Anyway, I had Lohas earlier after dinner since I heard quite a number of praises from my friends.
I still prefer Chatime. And I miss it naooooo. T,,T



HItting the sack soon ! Great days ahead everyone! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment