Saturday, September 3, 2011

Smurf Day

Hey guys!

Surprise that I actually blog now?
I know I should be sleeping now instead of wasting my time in here, surfing the net but wait, I thought.. I should appreciate my time now by doing something instead of sleeping.
Few more hours to go then its time for me to wave goodbye to Penang already! No idea when is my next trip back, maybe next week? the week after? or on November during my 1 week break? Sighs.

As for these 2 days, I've been meeting up with ma friends from all around the world! Joking. I mean from all age ranges. -___-
And as for today, its a movie date with the cousins and the bf. Watched The Smurfs and my review? Its a fantabuloussosssos movie! After watching it I bet most of you will be hooked up at their theme song. Lalalalalala~~ Ops*

I even tried this application to check on my smurfs name. lol wtf or not!?

And I got...

HAPPY SMURF! yay** Im a happy girl now. :P nahh, not so for now..feels like crying more. T___T

Go ahead and try your smurf name in here !


I gota go now.. The next post I think I'll be at KL already. Wish me godness of luck. Dont miss me aite!

I smurf all of you, xoxo. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment