Sunday, September 11, 2011

A week in UM

Hello guys!

Just to keep self updated, I've been in UM for a week already now!
A brand new week starts tomorrow which means a brand new starter! :-)
Going to start my classes by next week and the schedule is really kinda packed. :-(
Classes all start from 8am / 9am and mostly end at around 5pm. Another sad, sad thing is that even Friday has classes! I was all hoping that Friday is a free day for me, so there'll be a higher probability that I can go back Penang on Thursday night itself! AHHHH.

Nevermind.

Anyway, mind you Orientation week is as bad as hell! I guess mostly EVERYWHERE's orientation is also very bad. Its a tradition I guess to torture us before attending our classes. -__- On a different note, we all had alot of fun too, definitely. :-)
It was all so memorable and spiritual, really. Knowing new great friends, learning how to take good care of self more and stuff. If I were given a chance I would definitely give them some suggestion to add on more sleeping time for those newbies during orientation week. Know why? My summation of one weeks' sleeping time is about our half day, 12 hours only. And..I have to WALK like half an hour to go to my faculty. So each days' walking time is approximately 3 hours. =____=
By now, its all alright already. Cause my foot, sole and muscles and everything have reached the max torture and now its all dumb already. Getting used to it. :-)

I didnt snap any pictures throughout the orientation week, so, sorry. :-)
If you're so free and very interested in me, you can click on the video below and have a look at the situation. Its something like that.



So yesterday itself, a few seniors guided us ( all chinese newbies ) on how to take those public transport to some nearby mall. The nearest one, you should know -_- Its MidValley.
Spent the whole day there walking, buying groceries and to chow food. Taking about the groceries part is total embarrassment! No plastic bags with lots of stuff, you should know what happen. Especially when the cashier is reluctant to sell us plastic bags and whats even worse is, you queued at the wrong express lane when you're having more than 40 stuffs in your trolley. =____= Still need to thanks to those guys for lending a hand to bring back our stuff, if not. . . . . . . . *i dont wana imagine*

Two pictures below taken yesterday in MV, in case you get so bored reading a post with no pictures. Still, I know THIS POST IS STILL BORING. =X

Dinner time!

And.. tea time at Ireland's Potato. :-)

Thats it for now!
Im coming back on the 16th of Sept anyway! Which is next Friday!
Yuuuuuuhuuuu! XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment