Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cloud Nine

Wee, wee..

I got my satisfaction a moment ago..


SKYPED WITH MUM!

And yesterday i even skyped with baby girl. :-D

Straight away boost up my hyper juice. lol. And for today? The weather is so prefect for sun-tanning! The sky is so clear, bluish with cotton clouds everywhere! Like a cotton candy! Not to forget, its super windy too! ^^ I feel like im in the States, woops.

Today gonna be a good good dayyy ~~


On top of that, it has been the 4th week since my class started. Everything is fine, ( NO im lying ) I dont want to touch too much on it, its pretty sensitive. Shall wait and see from time to time? Hmm. Anyway I've got tests on the 6th week already! I feel everything is too fast! I dont even know what I studied all these while and now test is coming? -____- Wish me luck then. Ugh.

The girls.

And everyone.


Till then !

No comments:

Post a Comment