Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bukit Bintang

Postponed post.

Yay Yay, who doesnt love spending money? Provided you have 'em.

Duh -_-

Believe it or not after a month staying in KL, we actually miss having McD fries. Our expectations are so low right? I know. When McD seems to be nothing to us in our hometown, now it had became a heavenly delicacy to us.

Anyway, that particular day is my first outing with the coursemates and senior.
First stop - Times Square, next Sg Wang, then Lowyat, followed by Lot10, Pavilion, ect. To cut it short, we explored Bukit Bintang. -___-

It was a real tiring day, yet we had fun. In the sense that we manage to skip nasi goreng/ roti canai/ everyday-same-dish-eco rice.

The guys said 'Girls are troublesome' so they asked us to walk by our own. What else? Shop till you drop! And snap snap time!

Yay..! I've been to Japan! Jeles? lol =_="


Ya laugh at me? @$#@#@%!



Nahhhhh. Get this! *beh syiok-ness*

Ok la, just kidding. *smiles*



Enjoy the rest of the pictures. I feel myself being so lame already. Ugh.




Sei Fen & Huang Kiong. Both are Sarawakians. :-)



And for dinner, we had buffet at a place. -_- I've forgotten the name of it, or actually I dont even bother to check it out since FOOODDD COMESS FIRSTTT.

*mind full of foodddss*

*gobble gobble*

Desserts plates getting higher and higher. They love them I guess?


Lastly, yours truly.


I went to another steamboat buffet yesterday at Kajang anyway. Will update about it soon. lololol.

*BROKE* X.X

1 comment: