Saturday, October 15, 2011

Real Steel , Xiao Call


Hye guys out there, I know you people must be loving me right. I've got millions of things to do, assignments, tests, lab reports blahh blahh yet Im still updating my blog right now!
Mehs.

Watched Real Steel last night at Midvalley with a bunch of my coursemates + senior and mind you, Im feeling ashamed ( YES I AM ) to reveal out that I've got ZERO information on this movie before this. Forgive me that I've been slacking and not knowing anything up-to-date news in this world -__-
Anyway, I'll put it in this way, this movie is way too beyond my expectations and its awesome! ( Probably because it was a free ticket, lol ) Basically its all about Robots, Technologies and Love.

Everything started when Charlie Kenton ( Hugh Jackman ) meets his 11 year-old son...........................

Go watch it if you haven't do so! :-)




Ops and wait. Check out who's that?

It's Xiao Call, the Taiwanese artist! Why and what is she doing there huh?
Will reveal 'em on the coming posts.


Thats all for now! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment