Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wang Lee Hom addicts

LeeHom, Wang a well-known 35 year old American-born singer-songwriter, record producer, actor and film director of Chinese descent based in Taiwan is cominggggggg to MALAYSIAAA !! *mad happy*
I bet all of you know Leehom has just released his new album "火力全開" and good news is he's coming to Malaysia on this coming 3rd March 2012 !! Details? Check it out.



Sadly, due to some unforeseen problem I haven't get to buy his ticket, YET !! Hopefully there're still leftovers for me, PUHLEASEEE.

Anyway, hereby I attached 2 newly released songs of him, please enjoy it! :)





And guess what, while I was googling about Leehom..



WTF? He doesn't has any rumors with any girl artists don't mean that he's gay okayyy. T___T #foreverleehom.

No comments:

Post a Comment