Sunday, November 20, 2011

那些年.. You Are the Apple of My Eye

Have you guys watched it?

No? Then.. its a little too late! :(

"You Are the Apple of My Eye (那些年,我們一起追的女孩) is a 2011 Taiwanese romance film based on the story of the same name by Taiwanese author Giddens, 九把刀."

Unlike other taiwan romance movie, which owns a happy fairy tale ending, this is more on reality. It was the author's life story, written and film by himself. :-)

Being a 20 year old me, it totally describe and makes me flash back of my own story as well, how I spend my high school stories. Those sweet memories, again, thanks for creating a space in my mind for you. Very, very nostalgic.

We might not be together in this universe, but if there's really another parallel universe out there, we might be together. :)


Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment