Thursday, February 2, 2012

NineSix Hair and Beauty

Oh well, I hardly talk about my hair so this post is basically all about it.

In short, this NineSix Hair and Beauty Saloon totally sucks and totally doesn't deserve anyone to visit it.

Ok, what happened was my cousin and I got attracted with their deals in here. So being the naive us thinking that yeahh why not to give it a shot since it's only Rm76 and by looking at their highlights and promotion it was all fairly tempting. Unfortunately, after visiting their saloon and wasted my half day time at there, all I wanted to do is *&@#$&#$& to curse at them.

I've been HUMBUGGED AGAIN by adverts !

The branch in BM town here doesn't reflect what it was supposed to be. Goddamn.

5 Lorong Maju Utama 1,
Pusat Perniagaan Maju Utama,
14000 Bukit Mertajam.

Whats even worse is, I've got the most unfavorable, WORST professional artist. I totally respect her profession yet feeling ashamed of her. Much contradicting? Doesn't she knows that she's suppose to pay full, HUNDRED % attention on her customers and not doing her own bloody business? Phone calls, smses all throughout the day, she can make me lay down and waited for her to wash my hair to answer her phone calls, or reply her texts. Being so fat hao less reply or less answer call awhile cannot? If she's still in CNY mood might as well ask her boss to give her full time holiday ! Ass.

And whats more, isn't a hairdresser is suppose to fulfill what her customer wants? Such a bitch telling that 'since you used to do rebonding and its smooth enough, thus its not necessary to 'smooth' your hair because *blabla* some reasons she gave which I dont fcking care to listen already. Ridiculous ey? First time listening someone complimenting my hair as too smooth already. Damn. Dont you think that it's just another excuse for her to skip a process where it is supposed necessarily be done?

And now, shit happened. Been listening the workers there call her 'san jie', and I dont think that they nominate you as "JIE" because of your experience or whatsoever, most probably its your age, aunty.



From,
Your dissatisfied customer.

1 comment: