Saturday, June 23, 2012

Genting trip ; 17th - 18th

Title says it all.

It took us quite some time to think of a place to go after our final exam. Malacca? Some Islands? One of our coursemate's hometown? And so we ended up somewhere near and convenient to all of us - Genting Highlands. To be honest, never in my life I tried playing all those games in the theme parks, Im scare of heights, very. Since I got world card with me, it means free admittance for any activities outdoor / indoor, so yeah.. I dont lose anything by joining them to enter. :-)

We gathered at Station University around 7am plus and by LRT and Monorail we arrived at Titiwangsa and from there, we need to sit bus direct up to Genting Highland. It only cost us Rm5.90 per ticket.

Once we reach GH, the weather up there was freezing cold like hell, and due to the haze problem everything looks so dreamy up there. The feeling was just so awesome, an escape from our hot daily routine.

Look at how misty it was. The outdoor theme park was temporarily closed too when we first arrive there.

Without wasting time, after storing our luggage and sorts, their so called warm up game is 'the ship' kind of game, I dont know what it is called. I was dragged to play and I thought, okay, its not that scary and guess what when I got down, I got difficulty in breathing because my heart pumps just too fast. wtf.

See how stupid I am. wtf.

So basically my plan not to play failed. I tried almost everything except the 'commit suicide' game! Die die also I WILL NOT PLAY IT. I could really end my life up there, even closing my eyes will not help seriously.  But hor, not only me lor.. look at this. 

Hehe, thats how helping my coursemates are. Help to endure what we are afraid of! 

Its them! lol. They played around 3 times if Im not mistaken. crazy enough, right. :)


Small vs big. Cute right?! I wana try the kids one, but height exceeded already. Mehs.


Pictures do the rest okie?



The weather up there was too breezy and misty and it causes all of our hair looked so wet ! As if we were just finish taking our bath. 


Tee heeeeeee.
Next activity.





Mostly all are busy capturing photos. 






To make it short, this is the most worth visit ever. Free admittance yet trying most of the games, indoor / outdoor. Thanks to them, for being forceful enough to force me to try all those. :-D



Cute boy !



There are more pictures available but I couldnt bare to upload them all in here. We even celebrated 4 of their early birthday celebration during that night and everything went so crazy until our neighbours came knocking our door and asked if anything happened. Woops. 

Alright, im ending this post with this group picture. Cheers!

 Okayyyyyy. Maybe not.
This should be the last picture. How can a post ended without my solo picture!?

Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment