Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Flashback 2013

Mind me.. altho its the 8th of January already I still think that I really need to review back on what happened in the year of 2013.

The year of 2013 has been a very moderate year for me as nothing life changing happened in 2013.
In the continuous year of 2012 and 2013, I just got another 2 extra sisters as both my brothers are married now. During the younger days, I've always waited eagerly on this kind of 'big day' as I'll usually imaging myself being bridesmaid (which means dolling up!) however, somehow or rather I, DID, NOT experience being a bridesmaid before, YET :(( Anyway still feel happy that they are now living happily having their own family.. and psst.. I bet 2014 is even merrier as baby nephew is meeting the world soon! I cant wait to be an aunty. Ops.


Moving to friendship, been meeting my besties and girlfriends very less in the year of 2013. Prolly because Im busy or they are or maybe time isn't appropriate or suitable to meet up. However Im hoping that the friendship value is still there despite the lacking of meeting up.

Next, studies, Im currently still a 3rd year student in University of Malaya and another a year to go to complete my degree. Many of friends are graduating soon or even graduated already yet Im still in the midst of struggle in getting my cert. Wait, I dont think struggle suits in here because I do enjoy my study life now, minus the truckload of endless assignments and sleepless studio work.. But, its ok thats normal. :)

The changing of roomie brought an impact to me as well.. 2 years of roomie finally changed as I've shifted to another college did caused me to feel upset in the beginning of the semester. They were considered among the best people I've met in university and I've been telling basically everything to them everytime class finishes.. and the changes now are just too drastic. I dont mean that my current roomies are bad, they're very kind and awesome as well. However, the gap in us now bring us even closer by frequently organising random outings whenever possible. :)


























Travelling to Europe is another life changing event for me. By experiencing studying abroad and visiting places I've always dreamt of visiting..finally came true! I will miss you Europe.. and I will revisit you again in the future!
























Next, relationship status. After the long of hiatus status, the Him has finally appeared. I just hope that everything will turn out just perfectly well! :)

Till then.. bye 2013 for real!


No comments:

Post a Comment