Thursday, January 9, 2014

Three Little Pigs & the Big Bad Wolf

Have you heard about the Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf fairy tale story? Haha.. It was a quite lame yet funny(because anything related to piglet is funny) and how these 3 piglets survived from being eaten by the wolf. I've actually Youtube it and I found this.. Although the piglet seems not cute at all...


So, back to the main point, the branch at Tropicana City Mall is kinda new in town therefore we've decided to give it a try since it was the last day of our first and final paper. wtf. We reached there kinda early and it was already very packed with customers and since there are a total of 12 of us therefore they gave us a VIP room instead, teehee. The ambience was nice, service provided was purrrfect either, food presentation was ohkay, just that.. the taste was somehow kinda disappointing and probably everyone has been over rated it. :(



Cute menu book!! And thats why they're offering that it would be yours for RM200?! I wonder which rich ass would buy it for RM200. Hurrmm.



Upper ; Soft shell crab burger and below ; Piggy bla bla burger (wtf, mind my short term memory) In short its a pork burger with fancy trendy name and with wolf certified. It doesnt really gave me a 'WOWWW' after I had my first bite and worse is I had not enough time to finish my salads and fries due to some unforeseen circumstances, meh, waste my money lorrr. lol.



Spaghetti served with various sauces but mainly with pork based. Never really tried them before but they look appetizing right! Or maybe because Im a pasta person so I think it should taste not-bad.. Pardon my poor pictures anyway.

On a another note, the unforeseen circumstances were mainly because of these two coursemates of mine..




 It was an early celebration for them, the January baby and not to mention there's a tradition in us where birthday boy/girl will be served with creams right on our faces. And there goes the 'run-and-hide' game.....


Manage to capture this proper picture of cake before they ruin it.. Anyway a very best wishes to them and God bless!

Back to MY tradition before I end this post, hehe.. a selca picture of le blogger. :P Sorry, I just have to. Under this dim lighting and poor front camera.. so dreamy can?! :)



Signing off! xx

4 comments:

  1. same here! i think the foods are so so only. Thought how good they are before going haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor! been hearing ppl bragging abt it right?! haha wad did you had last time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had that signature piggy bla bla burger haha. I think its called what mighty piggy burger lol. Maybe i am not a fan of pork so i think its so so only. u know what in the end i finished everything except the pork which should be the most important part hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh! yeah i tried that too.. and it tasted like got some weird taste.. hahaha waste money!! :P

    ReplyDelete